The Registration Operations Workshop (ROW) is an informal industry conference that provides a forum for discussion of the technical aspects of registration operations in the domain name system.
- Register now for the 8th Registration Operations Workshop!
- There still is some space on the agenda; we encourage you to submit a proposal to speak. Email a short abstract to email@example.com. Any technical topic associated with registration operations is “in scope”.
- Consider sponsoring ROW! Check our Sponsorship Opportunities
- For updates and discussions, join ROW mailing list at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/regiops/join
Last update 11 April 2019
The 8th ROW will be held on Thursday, 9 May 2019, from 1.30pm to 5.00pm (ICT timezone: UTC+7), in Ballroom 1&2, lobby level, Shangri-La hotel, Bangkok, Thailand. The workshop will take place immediately after ICANN’s Global Domains Division (GDD) Industry Summit and prior to ICANN’s Domain Name System (DNS) Symposium, and the DNS Operations, Analysis, and Research Center (DNS-OARC).
The events will take place at the same venue, as follows:
- GDD Industry Summit: Monday, 6 May – Thursday, 9 May 2019
- ROW#8: Thursday, 9 May 2019, 1.30pm-5.00pm
- ICANN DNS Symposium: Friday, 10 May – Saturday, 11 May 2019
- OARC 30: Sunday, 12 May – Monday, 13 May 2019
ROW#8 meeting is open to all industry members, including address registries, domain name registrars, gTLD registries, ccTLD registry operators, resellers, and second level domain registries. Past ROW sessions have included discussions focused on the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP), WHOIS, and the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).
Stay tuned for further updates! Follow @ROW_by_Viagenie
Agenda & Meeting Materials
Agenda* | Meeting Materials* | Remote Participation* | Archives
*Information to be posted shortly