The Registration Operations Workshop (ROW) is an informal industry conference that provides a forum for discussion of the technical aspects of registration operations in the domain name system.
- Register now for the 8th Registration Operations Workshop!
- Call for presentation and panel proposals still active! Email an abstract describing your proposal to email@example.com by April 2nd, 2019. Any technical topic associated with registration operations is “in scope”. We are seeking:
- Topic related presentation proposals.
- Topic suggestions for focused panel discussions.
- Suggestions for additional topics.
- Consider sponsoring ROW! Check our Sponsorship Opportunities
- For updates and discussions, join ROW mailing list at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/regiops/join
Last update 20 March 2019
The 8th ROW will be held on the afternoon of Thursday, 9 May 2019, at the Shangri-La hotel, in Bangkok, Thailand. The workshop will take place immediately after ICANN’s Global Domains Division (GDD) Industry Summit and prior to ICANN’s Domain Name System (DNS) Symposium, and the DNS Operations, Analysis, and Research Center (DNS-OARC).
The events will take place at the same venue, as follows:
- GDD Industry Summit: Monday, 6 May – Thursday, 9 May 2019
- ROW#8: Thursday, 9 May 2019 in the afternoon
- ICANN DNS Symposium: Friday, 10 May – Saturday, 11 May 2019
- OARC 30: Sunday, 12 May – Monday, 13 May 2019
ROW#8 meeting is open to all industry members, including address registries, domain name registrars, gTLD registries, ccTLD registry operators, resellers, and second level domain registries. Past ROW sessions have included discussions focused on the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP), WHOIS, and the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).
Stay tuned for further updates! Follow @ROW_by_Viagenie
Registration* | Sponsorship Opportunities
Agenda & Meeting Materials
Agenda* | Meeting Materials* | Remote Participation* | Archives
*Information to be posted shortly