The Registration Operations Workshop (ROW) is an informal industry conference that provides a forum for discussion of the technical aspects of registration operations in the domain name system.
- 3 days left to submit your proposal for ROW11; deadline: May 27th, 2022
- Register NOW to attend ROW11!
- Follow us @ROWevents
Last update: 24 May 2022
The 11th ROW will be held via remote participation on June 21st, 2022, 13:00 – 17:00 UTC (see additional time zones). The call for presentation and/or panel proposals is now open. Please submit a short abstract describing your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org, by May 27th, 2022. Below is a non-exhaustive list of possible topics:
- RDAP implementation experience
- DNS abuse
- DNS privacy and encryption
- Differentiated access
- Authentication and authorization
- Credential Security/Credential Management
- DNSSEC operalization (CSYNC, managing transfers of secured domains)
- Registration support functions (data escrow/business continuity)
- Other innovative uses for registration and resolution technologies
Past workshops have included discussions focused on Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP), WHOIS, Registry Lock, Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) and many more (see ROW Archives). We invite you to discuss or suggest additional topics on ROW mailing list.
To register for ROW11, click here. The Registration Operations Workshop is open to all industry members including address/gTLD/ccTLD registries, domain name registrars, resellers, and second level domain registries, to present and discuss technical topics related to real world experiences of implementing registration operations.
Stay tuned for further updates. Follow us @ROWevents