The Registration Operations Workshop (ROW) is an informal industry conference that provides a forum for discussion of the technical aspects of registration operations in the domain name system.
The 12th ROW will be held via remote participation on June 20th, 2023, 13:00 – 17:00 UTC (Please note the change in session duration from 3 to 4 hours! Click here for event local time).
The Program Commitee would like to thank all those that showed their interest to speak during this session of the ROW. Given the suggested topics within received proposals, in order to accomodate a maximum number of speakers, the Program Committee has decided to extend this session of the ROW to a duration of 4h.
Registration process is now open! Detailed agenda is available here!
The discussion topics for this session are:
- RIR RDAP profile and related standardisation work
- ICANN’s Command Line Interface RDAP Client: Perspectives on RDAP When Building a Client
- Designing a Better Registration System for Registries, Registrars, and Requesters
- An anomaly detection system of the .it Registry database
- Responsible Integration into Blockchain Namespaces: Considerations for DNS TLD Operators
- Reducing EPP traffic volume with the Related Objects extension
- DNS Abuse - Decisive Mitigation Based on Evidence
- Stand Up For Your Routes! Using the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)
- Verisign’s path to RPKI
- Use of DNS in Connection with Trust Registries (panel)
The Registration Operations Workshop is open to all industry members including address/gTLD/ccTLD registries, domain name registrars, resellers, and second level domain registries, to present and discuss technical topics related to real world experiences of implementing registration operations.
This event is sponsored by ICANN and Verisign and organized by Cofomo.
Stay tuned for further updates!
For ROW announcements and discussions, join:
- ROW mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/regiops/join
For protocol-specific discussions, see IETF's Weirds and EPP extensions mailing lists:
Registration | Agenda | Presentations | Session Recording | Archives
Last update: 15 May 2023